Surveys have shown the most important single fact in the success or failure of a sale is price. Accurate pricing will make or break your chances of success. Buyers are more educated than they have been before, and the marketplace is more competitive. Are you?
*A PROPERLY PRICED PROPERTY, WILL ALWAYS SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY! *
The overall condition of your home can make or break the sale. Pride of ownership; neat, clean, well-maintained homes give the purchaser an indication of the value you place on your property.
*YOU WILL NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE FOR A FIRST IMPRESSION! *
The first step in attracting the interest of a buyer is the external appearance, the curb appeal of your home. If your home does not look appealing from the exterior, chances are the buyer will not investigate further.
*PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING! *
Regardless of the size of your home, light enhances its appearance. Alight, bright and open floor plan is inviting and encouraging to the homebuyer. Open the blinds, and turn on all the lights to expand the visual potential of your home
*LIGHT AND BRIGHT IS ALWAYS BETTER*
Cleaning, painting, and floor coverings are likely the most important ways to enhance the overall appearance of your home. They are a sound investment in resale value.
* IF YOU WANT MORE-DO MORE! *
Cluttered rooms; disarray or messy areas can depreciate the purchaser's opinion of the property, Kitchens and bathrooms will certainly affect the opinion of the female purchaser. Remove all excess furniture from all rooms and be sure to store any and all unnecessary items away from view. Over furnished rooms tend to look smaller.
* BIGGER IS BETTER! *
The more neutral your home is up and down and in and out, the more salable it becomes to the general public. This not only lends to easier decorating for the purchaser and less cost, it also makes your home appear larger.
* EXPAND YOUR HOME’S POTENTIAL! *
ACCESSIBILITY AND SHOW ABILITY
Your home should be easily accessible for showings. This is achieved through a lockbox on your home and your co-operation on a day to day basis. Hard to show means hard to sell.
* YOU CAN’T SELL WHAT YOU CAN SHOW *
Your cooperation is crucial; making sure your home is in showable condition every time. A potential buyer should find the viewing of a home a pleasing and positive experience. Stimulate the senses of the purchaser(s). “Sight, sound, and smells sells.”
* WHAT WOULD IMPRESS YOU? *
We all love our pets, but that doesn't mean that the buyer does. Dogs and cats should be well behaved, while being kept out of the way at all times. Messy food bowls, pet toys, pet odor or unwanted attention should be avoided at all costs. Some people have a fear of dogs and may be allergic to cats.
* PETS ARE A RED FLAG TO SOME BUYERS! *
Allow the realtor and buyers easy access to your home. Your presence or comments may create a problem. If at all possible, no one should be home during showings or open houses. This puts the potential buyers at ease, and it allows them to question and investigate at will.
* YOU ARE HIRING A REALTOR TO DO A JOB FOR YOU, LET THEM!*
There is a time for talking and a time for action. Working quickly and effectively with offers and counter offers is important. The buyer must be dealt with when they are in the mood and motivated.
*DON'T LET THE BUYER COOL OFF, TIMING IS EVERYTHING!*
A friendly and open relationship between the buyer and seller is crucial to a positive result. You are not adversaries and this is not a contest. You both want the same thing, fair value. Attitude is everything.
* ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!*
LEAH BRISDON & ASSOCIATES
- Leah Brisdon is a committed professional. With over 40 years of experience in housing in Saskatoon.
- Leah Brisdon is a realtor who really works, he is available 24/ 7! Leah specializes in the advertising, promoting, and marketing of residential real estate. Leah has extensive experience in real estate and related industries in Saskatoon. He truly knows the real estate market in Saskatoon.
- Leah has a number of professional affiliates to enhance his services In the mortgage and legal fields.
- Leah' s team of professionals will do everything in their power to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. Protect your interests, deal with an experienced professional.
- Leah believes in strong representation and mega marketing. Your home Will receive the lion share of market exposure, Leah guarantees it!
- Leah offers a home repair package, dress your home for success, You want more, do more. Why not get all you can? Packaging is important.
- Leah offers a hassle free service. If for whatever reasons you are not satisfied, you can withdraw your listing at any time.
- Leah offers a certified appraisal package. If you are uncertain, or numpy with the evaluation, Leah will pay for a certified appraisal to ease your mind and help set a benchmark, at his cost.
* REMEMBER, THE MARKET DICTATES VALUE! *
- Leah also offers mega miles air miles.
MLS is by far the most effective marketing process. It can ensure your sale, increase your price, and reduce your complications. You win have up to 600 professional agents all competing to sell your property; a competition is really what you're want to maximize your position.
There is no absolute commission. The commission is solely the decision of the vendor based on an agreement with the listing agent. Common sense prevails.
* LEAH IS WILLING TO RENEGOTIATE THE COMMISSION AT CLOSING IN ORDER TO FACILITATE A SALE! *
If you opt for an exclusive listing, you exclude a large number of agents, and reduce your overall exposure. In some cases this method can be successful, but MLS is by far the most accepted method of marketing. Faster sales, more money, less hassle!
One method of reducing the cost Is increasing the price of the property by a couple thousand dollars; let the property pay the extra costs.
- What if Leah lists and sells your home himself?
- What if another agent other than Leah brings the buyer?
- What if a friend or family member wants to buy your home after it has been listed?
- What if you have a change of heart?
Leah Brisdon & Associates is here to help you succeed. We will do everything in our power to maximize your position, insulate and protect your price; we pride ourselves in getting all the money all the time.
* WHEN YOU WANT IT ALL, GIVE LEAH A CALL! *
* WANT RESULTS, GET LEAH! *
* IF YOU WANT A COMMITMENT, GIVE A COMMITMENT. *